Do you ever feel like at this point in your life you should have things more figured out?
The truth is most healthy adults feel the exact same way because adulting is difficult, messy and exciting all at the same time. Going through the maze of………
Relationship Drama, Finding Self-love, Raising a Family and Establishing a Successful career isn’t easy. In fact, it’s so hard many highly successful adults find themselves;
- Drinking too much
- Suffering from anxiety and panic attack
- Unable to sleep at night
- Doubting decisions that use to come easy
- Giving too much to people who don’t deserve it
- Unable to keep anger and frustration under wraps and
- Settling for relationships that don’t work
So! What’s at the core of why otherwise smart successful adults still find themselves struggling?
It’s usually because they have not truly broken their BackStories. Your BackStory is all the junk from past experiences you tell yourself no longer affects you, while secretly it slips into how you think, feel, behave, and react to life. To get straight to the point it’s…
- The negative relationship that left you feeling broken and unwanted.
- It’s the yucky stuff you experienced in childhood that you never discuss.
- It’s daddy issues, mommy issues, and all the family drama.
- It’s the feeling of not being smart enough, prettier enough or thin enough.
- And it’s all the experiences that left you feeling bullied, victimize and taken for granted.
The tricky thing is most of us have found a way to be relatively successful despite these events so we think we’ve buried the past while all along it just moved to a different place in our life.